Spark to like
If I have to use few words to describe riding in Hong Kong, mental and intensive will definitely be included. No matter what kinda challenge is, the condition from weather, road conditions, geographical profiles and limitations just ramp the difficulties up and up.
Our #RCCHKG members’ determinations for the good cause of raising awareness and funds for the Autism Spectrum are simply amazing and I am completely impressed.
Here is the wrap.
A solo effort of 354km, 3000m elevation gain. Within the weekend of 26th and 27th June 2021.
HK$15,740 raised for the Autism Partnership Foundation.
We will donate this amount (less 5% admin fees from SparkRaise, the crowdfunding site) to support their invaluable work in improving opportunities for people on the Autism Spectrum.
Once again, our biggest thank you goes to the efforts of below Rapha Cycling Club Hong Kong members
- Kwon Tat (RCC13042 / IG@kwon.tat )
- Kevin Chan (RCC39634 / IG@kevinchan1973 )
- Fergus Lo (RCC16894 / @lo.fergus )
- Philip Ozorio (RCC22248 / IG@bearapy )
- Antoine Soussaline (RCC26528 / IG@a.soussaline)
- Michael Chan (RCC26213 / IG@michaelchantc)
- Jason Lee (RCC40467)
- Becky Yao (RCC14306 / IG@b_for_becky)
- Rosanna Choi (RCC32851 / IG@rosanna.choi)
- Valerie Richard (RCC32298 / IG@outdoors_and_food)
- Eddie Lam (RCC7289 / IG@ailes0721)
At our Rapha Hong Kong Clubhouse, some of our staffs also rallied together going the distance in a 2 day relay over Zwift. (Virtual Riding)